Terms and Conditions
BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you should not continue to use the Website.
There are two ways in which you may access movies (“Video Content”) via the Website: i) through third party affiliates (“Affiliates”) or ii) through streaming. The details of these two types of services (each a “Service”, collectively the “Services”) are set out below:
From time to time we may make Video Content available to you free of charge (“Free Content”). The terms and conditions applicable to such Free Content will be notified to you at the time.
We may automatically remove or render unplayable any Video Content from your Compatible Devices upon expiry of the applicable viewing period.
We may modify, replace or withdraw the Video Content available on the Website as well as the types of Compatible Devices, from time to time. We make no representation as to the availability of certain Video Content, the amount of Video Content available on the Website or the suitability of a particular device to access or view Video Content. We may discontinue, modify or suspend all or part of our Services at any time without notice and without any liability to you whatsoever.
Sometimes, for reasons outside our control, you may be unable to download or stream purchased Video Content or your downloading/streaming of Video Content may be interrupted. In such event, you should contact our customer services team at: info@JLTplex.com
The availability of Video Content to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the Video Content may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. JLTplex makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Video Content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Video Content you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- Registration and Payment
You will be required to register with us in order to access our Services. You warrant that all information provided to us in connection with your registration is accurate, complete and truthful. You agree to maintain and update the information provided to us to ensure it is current and accurate. You may update your information in the My Account page of the Website or by emailing our customer service team. We reserve the right to deny your application for registration in our sole discretion for any reason.
You are responsible for keeping your log-in and password details confidential. You must notify us immediately in the event of any unauthorized access to your account. We are not liable for any unauthorized activity that occurs in your account.
You may only log-in to the Website using your account once at any specific time. Logging in to different devices simultaneously will cause the other logged in devices to log out and stop any video currently being streamed, downloaded, or played.
All Services must be paid for in advance. You may pay for our Services using approved credit cards (such as Visa and MasterCard), PayPal, charge to your network carrier’s billing, or a pre-paid card which may be purchased online or in selected stores (“Pre-paid Card”). Pre-paid Cards will be subject to a validity period as specified on the Pre-paid Card. All unused Pre-paid Card credit will automatically expire at the end of the validity period. If you top-up your Pre-paid Card credit before the expiry of the validity period, the validity period for all unused credit will not be automatically extended. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to refund any unused Pre-paid Card credit or exchange any Pre-paid Card credit for cash.
We reserve the right to change the fees applicable to any of our Services, or the method of payment for the Services, at any time by posting such information on the Website.
Except as required by law, you will not be entitled to any credit or refund for any Video Content purchased/rented from us.
- Video on Demand Usage Rules
You must comply with the following Video on Demand Usage Rules (the “Usage Rules”) when accessing the Services via the Website. By downloading or streaming Video Content from the Website, you agree:
- not to, and not to permit another person to, show, use, play, broadcast, transmit or view the Video Content for public or commercial purposes.
- not to, and not to permit another person to, copy, sell, rent or distribute Video Content or otherwise use Video Content in a way which infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- not to circumvent, tamper with, decompile, disassemble ore reverse engineer any digital rights management software or any other software used in connection with the Website.
- not to use the Video Content for any illegal purpose.
- Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on JLTplex.com, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material (collectively “User Submissions”) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, discussion groups, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of JLTplex.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with JLTplex’s express advance authorization or in a specially designated area, use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any information that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address; or – engage in commercial activities within JLTplex.com;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information, email addresses, contact information, passwords or other personally identifying information from anyone under 18;
- provide false or deceptive information about yourself or your business, or create a false identity or use or attempt to use another’s account or identity;
- use JLTplex content to engage in commercial activities;
- delete, add or otherwise change other people’s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or
JLTplex reserve’s the right to manage the postings on the Website to provide an orderly presentation of this information. To effectively manage the Website, we may designate employees or others to act as moderators and administrators for the Website. These moderators are the only representatives of JLTplex that are authorised to manage the Website. Any employees who are not designated as moderators or employees are not authorised to represent themselves as JLTplex employees. Authorised employees will be identifiable as such (e.g. using the JLTplex logo). We are not responsible for content provided by any employee who is not designated as a moderator or an ‘Employee’ for these purposes.
We give our ongoing commitment to ensuring through our policy of safety that you can use the Website with confidence. When using the Website, in particular any social interaction forums or function, you should always take the following precautions:
- keep your identity private. Do not give out your full name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your school or any other information (other than that specifically requested by JLTplex), that could help someone discover your actual identity;
- never meet with someone you met online; and
- do not reply to any messages that are hostile, rude or inappropriate, or in any way make you feel uncomfortable.
- User Generated Content
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video, plugins and any other content that you upload, publish, submit, share or display (hereinafter, “Post”) on or through the Service or the Website, or transmit to or share with other Members (collectively the “User Content”). You understand and agree that JLTplex may, but is not obligated to, review and delete or remove (without notice) any User Content in its sole discretion, including without limitation User Content that in JLTplex’s sole judgment violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members, users or others.
By posting User Content to any part of the Service or the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to JLTplex an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Service or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You also hereby grant each Member or user a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through the Service or the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and the Site and under these Terms. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. You acknowledge that this User Content may persist in backup copies, derivative works or aggregate form for a period of time.
Our Service contains content created by us, by third parties, and by our users and Members. It also includes information about products and services offered by parties other than JLTplex. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, or the quality of the content on our sites, and you may not rely on any of this content.
You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through the Service or the Site that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights relating to this Website (including without limitation the content, data, layout and design, video, graphics, text, images, software, database, applications and underlying source code) are protected by copyright, and are owned by us or our licensors and/or Content Providers, unless otherwise specified.
JLTplex is a registered trade mark of JLTplex Ltd. All other trade marks that appear on the Website are owned by us or our licensors, unless otherwise specified.
The Services will only operate using the JLTplex software (the “Software”) which may be downloaded from the Website such as JLTplex website, Samsung App Store, Apple App Store, Windows Phone Store, and Google Play Store. The terms and conditions applicable to such Software will be notified to you at the time of installation. You agree to comply with any such terms and conditions when using the Software.
- Age Restrictions
Registration for the Services is only available to persons 18 years or older. Persons under 18 may only access the Services using the account of, and under the supervision of, their parent or legal guardian. Some Video Content may not be appropriate for viewing by minors and you agree that you are solely responsible for determining whether it is appropriate to show Video Content to a minor. We disclaim all liability relating to the viewing of Video Content by minors, including without limitation the viewing of inappropriate or obscene Video Content by such persons.
- Geographical restrictions
The Video Content provided in or accessible through the Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject JLTplex to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country. JLTplex reserves the right to limit access to the Website to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, JLTplex makes no representations that transactions, products or services discussed on or accessible through the Website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all users, or that access by any user in the place it is located is not illegal or prohibited. Users who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for establishing the legality, usability and correctness of any information or Video Content on the Website under the laws of any applicable jurisdictions. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Website.
- Notice and Disclaimer
We have used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this Website but to the extent permitted by law, make no warranty as to the suitability, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information or Video Content on this Website for any purpose. We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any material or Video Content on the Website. To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and liability with regard to information, material or Video Content contained on the Website, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. We make no warranty or representation regarding your access to the Website or any Video Content, and disclaim all liability relating thereto, including without limitation:
- that your access to the Website and/or any Video Content will be uninterrupted and error-free;
- that the Video Content streamed or available for download via the Website shall be of a certain quality or resolution;
- that particular Video Content will be available for the entire duration of your subscription;
- that the Website and/or server is free from viruses or harmful components;
- that any defects will be corrected; and
- that the Services and/or the Website will be free from corruption, loss or security intrusion.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising from your use or inability to use or access the Website, Video Content or any information or material posted on the Website. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for risk of loss of Video Content downloaded or streamed via the Website. We will not be under an obligation to replace or refund your purchase of any Video Content once it has been successfully streamed or downloaded, including without limitation where you are unable to play such content or such content is lost/corrupted.
We do not exercise editorial control over any Video Content and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any Video Content that you find offensive or objectionable. The ratings information and product description posted on the movie description is for your convenience only and we make no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy or suitability of such information or any Video Content.
- Third Party Links
The Website may contain links to third party websites or advertising or other material submitted by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such content and such websites and materials comply with all relevant laws and regulations. We make no representation or warranty in respect of such third party websites or materials and disclaim any and all liability in connection with such third party material and websites.
- Social media
JLTplex may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your JLTplex account and access to the Website and any other JLTplex services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions);
- (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Website (or any part thereof);
- (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- (f) extended periods of inactivity;
- (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- (h) non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Website or any other JLTplex product.
- Termination of your JLTplex account includes:
- (a) removal of access to all pages within the Website;
- (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and materials, associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and
- (c) barring of further use of the Website.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in JLTplex’s sole discretion and that JLTplex shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
- Modifications to the JLTplex Website
JLTplex reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. JLTplex shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Additional Conditions may be amended by our licensors from time to time and we reserve the right to pass on such changes to you, or make our own changes to the Additional Conditions, at any time by posting the amended Additional Conditions on the Updated Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use/access of the Video Content following such amendments shall constitute your agreement to such Additional Conditions as amended.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.